Tips for applicants
Preparing for a good application:
- A complete application dossier includes a cover letter, a current CV and your latest school report.
- You should write the cover letter yourself and describe your inclinations, abilities and motivation for your choice of career. A form letter, by contrast, will not leave a good impression.
- The application paper and layout are standardised. You should ask someone to proofread the content.
- When preparing for an interview, it is helpful to gather information about the company and the job you are training for beforehand.
- A clean and well-groomed appearance will make a good impression during the interview.